- Searching for information online
- Taking notes in the classroom
- Saving files
- Sharing a PDF document with your co-workers
- Scanning pictures
- Annotating PDFs
- Organising your search references
- Keeping up to date with the news
- Asking peers for a certain knowledge
These are the things that make up student life today 😉
But now, you can do all this (and even more) with just your tablet or smartphone…
All you need are the right tools !
TeachThought have listed 25 of the best research apps for iPad and Android to get you started.
At HEC library, our favorites are :
- Scanner Pro : A great app for quickly scanning and saving a digital version (enven in PDF !) of a paper document
- EasyBib : If you are currently writing your thesis, EasyBib is a very useful app to create accurate MLA, APA, and Chicago style citations in seconds by scanning a book bar code or by typing the name of a book. Easybib helps you build and manage your works cited. A must have 😉
- Questia Library : This app give you access to over 75,000 books, 9 million articles, and 7,000 research topics !
- iAnnotate PDF : Read, mark up, and share your PDF, DOC, PPT and image files ! iAnnotate PDF is “an indispensable tool to have,”