How to get started ?
- Get the the drivers for your hardware (PC or Mac) installed by the IT department :
– In T building (I.T. Gallery ), Office 79 (Open from 7.30 am to 9pm)
– In building S, Office R03 (Open from 9am to 6pm)
- What are the benefits of installing the drivers on your computer?
– You only need to set your codes for “Secure Printing” once.
– Every time you print subsequently, your codes will remain stored on your computer via the printing interface.
Once the drivers have been installed by I.T. services, please do not hesitate to ask for help at the library reception desks.